Friday, June 15, 2012

9th, June, 2012


9th, June, 2012

A lazy Sunday, that was extremely sunny. woke up around 11 came out of my house for a smoke... called her and she started throwing tantrums around me, i was annoyed and annoyed out of fact that i love her so much. She was perpetually rejecting me, Oh! god! i never believed that i can accept rejection in my life so calmly. disgusting truths i hate truth...then all of a sudden in the middle of an interesting Indian Idol episode i got a call, a friend who was I dont know where she was then said that i am back in hyderabad. Was happy that she is back in town, but again she took a promise from me...(these girls and their filmy promises) that nothing's gonna the way it was before, she claims herself to be a matured girl, what crap! and then she hung up. By now I was getting bored of my own life called a friend to meet at lamakaan... it an open cultural space. it was written on the notice board, Director Gautham Ghosh movie screening at 6 30 pm today. Wow! interesting shit! then, I learn that Gautham Ghosh was actually there for the screening! I mean the Gautham  Ghosh man!!!

Oh god had a wonderful chat with Sir, I realized what was missing in me. Kill for the thing u want to do in life! this was missing and with his amazing talk, i am back to my senses now.

No comments: