Thursday, September 24, 2015

Gang Bang!!!

Prasad said 'I am at the adda, chai chichha ke bagal mein', "U just be there I will see u in 5 mins" I said changing my car gear from 4 to 3 raising the accelerator. My fingers crawled on to the control panel changing song obliviously. Karma is a bitch....

I saw prasad sitting on the pavement beside chai chichha's shack. His shirt pocket torn and face swollen. OMG they have beaten him up so badly, today I will not leave those mother fuckers. "See I guess you are happy now, will you react atleast now" Prasad Bellowed at me drinking some water from the bottle in his hand. I picked up that bottle to have some water. As soon as I tasted the water my taste buds indicated something else. "mother fucker what is this? You assholes, you mixed vodka in a water bottle."  "yah! man we thought this ways no one will find out what we were doing." he growled. 'Then what happened?' "that son of a bitch saw us, though we gave him a fuck and were busy in our bukchod. He called them over and they celebrated for the rest of the evening." Prasad groaned. 'How many were they?' I frowned. "3 of them with that chutiya four total." I saw four more water bottles nearby, "You assholes were out of your wits much before they even charged over you." I yelled at Prasad. "Where are the other fools?" Prasad replied saying "they ran away and I got fucked!" "chal lets fuck their life right now." I said starting Prasad's bike. Prasad picked up a rod next to him and got onto the bike. We saw their vehicle coming from a distance and I turned the bike around, i knew that they were coming for Prasad to continue with the second round of body massage. "Where will we find Jaggu now?" I asked. "move move move they are rite behind us, i will take you to his place" screamed Prasad. We rode to the Bapu nagar Basti, where Jaggu was busy doping with his friends and narrating the way he blasted Prasad's face. 

"He is there!" screamed Prasad. He jumped from my bike even before I stopped it. Fucker when they were beating him he didn't have balls to do anything and now roaring like a lion teri!! His vehement walk surprised me for a while albeit for the injuries and alcohol in his body wasn't allowing him to walk straight. Restraining my laughter I looked at Jaggu, asshole my blood boiling, mind loosing controlling over me, I started shivering as if I starving to see his blood spilling out of his body. Jaggu saw Prasad and stood up eloquently to face Prasad, he didn't notice me till then. Jaggu took out his knuckle duster from his pocket. Before he wore it to release a devastating punch on Prasad's face, I spang into the scene kicking him in the stomach. Jaggu flew to hit the electric pole. His head banged against the metal rod making him bleed profusely. His friends charged over us, they were four and two were clever, both of them held Prasad even before he could react, they smashed him to the ground. the other two whom I never saw before in any of our gang wars tried picking up wooden bars which were behind them. Me who is still not out of my anger held both of them on their neck pushing them to the wall. Their skulls collided to the wall and fell on the pavement. Buying some time I took one of the wooden bars and rushed to rescue Prasad. Two fierce blows on them and they were to rest. Fuckers Prasad couldn't beat them up. Jaggu recovering from pain tried calling someone. In that dark lane under the cell phone light I found Jaggu bleeding profusely. With a superhuman effort he tried putting the phone near his ear. Seeing that I took two long steps to cover the distance and make enough ground to kick him on his face brutally injuring his hand that tried defending. Cell phone however broke into multiple parts as it hit the wall. I lifted Prasad making him stand near the bike. Walking back to Jaggu "You motherfucker, never ever dare touch my friends again." I held his throat making him choke. "Next time I will choke you to death" I left him to cough and wiped my hands to his shirt, clearing blood stains. 

Prasad walking like a somnambulist came close to me cursing Jaggu. I took him to his home. Gave him first aid. It was already 2 PM in the night. My phone rang abruptly, oblivious of the deep cut on my wrist, I moved my left hand to pick up my phone which was in the right pocket. The cloth rubbed against it causing severe pain. Ignoring it I took out my phone. To my surprise it was she OMG! she didn't sleep till now? Was she thinking about me? aaa...Before I could lift the call, it got disconnected. Fuck! was she hesitant to call me at this hour, whatever I will call her back.  I redialed her number... call got connected Tring!!! Tring!!! Tring!!! Tring!!!...


To be continued...

No comments: