Thursday, September 24, 2015

Megha Milan

So fierce was her body language as of a woman who was waiting to take her vengeance over the entire male race. Confident and courageous to take any man for a ride who comes her way, or dares to oppose her in any ways!

She liked being admired for her beauty (Ya she was a dusky beauty), brains (hmmm...ok occasionally brainy), believed in individuality, a strong character, eloquent with her mind, fears none and one and the only one Megha for all. Her smile harmonizing with every heart, her eyes penetrating into the minds...to impress her was not an effort but you should be blessed with the things that does it, 

My first encounter with her was when it was a business meeting, i am awaiting in the lobby of Taj deccan, she liked intelligent men, just because she likes competing with them. I was little surprised by seeing as she wasn't the way I expected, then conversation started over a proposal which i had to share with her. Her radiant eyes looking keenly on what more does she need to listen, just waiting to counter attack me on the disappointments that she had with us in the last association. She charged over me with all the unfortunate instances, expecting me to quit the conversation and surrender. As I didn't do any of that and persuaded to make her re think on my proposal. Eventually the conversation turned out to be very interesting. I guess i impressed her with my skills and wit. We left with conclusion that lets meet for dinner tonight! Wow! what a business meeting led to a romantic dinner. Hmm looking forward for the evening!

An open terrace lounge, with the view of the stupendous lake and the necklace road. Was just there waiting for her to come. Couldn't wait any longer though it was just 5 mins that I had been waiting it seemed long as I rehearsed thousand times the way I should receive her.

A glister on my face as soon as I saw...


To be continued...



No comments: