Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Fun!!!

Life has changed a lot from the days when I was a teen. Though that feeling hasn't gone yet in me, may be just coz I haven't married yet.? How far is life that we drag, truth is still missing or it is just too mystic for us to measure. Is life a cycle or a flow chart that eventually ends in graveyards(hearts of others). I call hearts graveyards because that is where we burry so many things, so many things I mean sooo many things. In real ppl are not buried in graves but in the hearts of other ones. Life is a race, life is a journey, life is a game, life is an emotion, etc..(as I döñt remember too many such quotes anyways).

These are phrases to motivate humans who are at a verge of depression or may be they are just fucked up with the illusion called society, exactly the way a bug is fixed in a program. But what exactly is life. We are born, we survive, we grow, we perish... Eureka we have finally concluded that life is a cycle kudos!!! Can you just shut the fuck up. I mean shut UUUup! Listen I was a kid and I had fun, I was a teen I fell in love, I was a man I married a woman, I am an adult I gave birth to a child and brought him up and meanwhile I also made money that I spent and I saved some, what for? Sorry my kid's future so r u sure that he is going to live forever.

O was a kid I had fun, I was a teen I fell in love(still I din't loose too many traits of having fun by then though) I was a man I married, fuck I am trapped in ppl, responsibilities, etiquettes not to miss on ego! (Definitely I lost the fun by now) I am an adult hahaha super hilarious discovery that I made or proclaimed the truth by now, now I am so rigid, so civilized(mechanical) so matured(does maturity mean becoming rigid? Emotionless? Selfish? Or just a machine that runs on auto pilot?) Oh boy, I pity u.

Fun what is this thing? Is ignorance fun? Or rigidity is maturity? Process of learning which we stop as soon as we become men as a result of our unnecessarily grown ego, desire to dominate, thirst to dictate, craving to know  that ppl want to listen to u, agree with u and do the way u say. In all this process though our ego is satisfied, our hearts parch. You know why because we forgot to have fun. And what the hell fun is? Fun is the happiness that comes as a result in the process of learning.

No comments: